2020 Events Calendar
- Great British Spring Clean #GBSpringClean – 28th March
- VE Day 75th Anniversary Picnic in the Park – 8th May
- Tales Told Events – last week of June first week in July. Finale Fireworks 4th July.
- Children’s Gala – Space Travel Theme – 6th September
- Apple Day – 25th October
- Lantern Parade – 13th December
If you would like to become a Friend of Parkinson’s Park please let us know as we are currently revising the Friends scheme, firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact Friends Secretary Martin Hornsby Smith on 01943 876950. The FOPP CIC constitution is here.
We also have our Parkwatch scheme supported by West Yorkshire Police for people around the Park to help keep it free of anti-social behaviour. email us on email@example.com to join
Here are our three trail leaflets – they are best printed in landscape. Hard copies are available at our events, or in the case of the Story Trail at Guiseley Library, Brambles Bakery, Guiseley Town Hall, or ask at the counter of Swincar Nurseries.